[Mailman-Users] messages aren't being delivered to users, but are in the archive

jacob walcik jwalcik at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 24 23:08:26 CEST 2003

yup, the mailman user's crontab was installed as part of the rpm
installation, and i've also tried running qrunner manually w/ the
command it's issuing, and i don't receive any errors.

assuming mailman's home is /var/mailman, where would i look for the
"qfiles" file.  a "find ./ -name "qfiles" -print" from /var/mailman
doesn't return anything.

this is actually the version of mailman that shipped w/ redhat 7.3.
i've got it running on a different machine that was installed via the
same process.  i wouldn't necessarily have any issues w/ upgrading to
the 2.1 branch (the automatic attachment and html email filtering would
be nice), but i'd still like to know if there's any particular reason
why this isn't working.

--
jacob walcik
jwalcik at mail.utexas.edu