[Mailman-Users] Subscribing people by email

Simon Harrison simon.harrison at becta.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 16:57:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

We would like to subscribe people to Mailman 2.1.2 using a form on one
of our websites that will generate an email to the request address with
a subscribe request, however we do not want Mailman to send confirmation
to each email address subscribed nor do we want to have to approve each
request manually.

Is there a way of achieving this, perhaps by including an approval
password in the body of the message so that subscribe requests are
automatically approved without the need for a confirm.

Thanks,

Simon
Becta Internet Services

the system manager.