[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Mike Kercher mike at CamaroSS.net
Thu Jun 26 03:46:55 CEST 2003

Or http://192.168.0.102/mailman/admin/test

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-users-bounces+mike=camaross.net at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-bounces+mike=camaross.net at python.org] On Behalf Of
Stephen Smith
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:15 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Hello I have a problem or question I suppose.  I setup my mailman using an
RPM.  It appeared to install with no issues.  The mailman.conf file is
correct and has been correctly configured to be called by httpd.conf.

The problem is that if I try to connect using
http://192.168.0.102/mailman/listinfo  I keep getting Forbidden errors.
Nothing with mailman will work.  Am I missing something or is there
something else I need to do.  Apparently it recognizes the pages or I would
get page not found errors instead.

Please give me the proper direction to head to fix this problem.

I did create a test list prior to trying to connect.  And I also tried
http://192.168.0.102/mailman/test/listinfo just to be sure and it also
produced Forbidden access error pages.

Please help.

Thanks,
Steve Smith

BTW - if you want to check it out from outside - use
http://ke4mdx.com/whatever

Maybe I just don't know now to use mailman as the site owner.