[Mailman-Users] security

Ana Carolina Alonso aalonso at uncoma.edu.ar
Mon Jun 30 21:38:18 CEST 2003

I'm a mailman users, I had installed and configure some lists in my server,
the questios is:
when i access to the list info page, and I folow a link which say Click
here for the list of Investigadores subscribers: VISIT SUBSCRIBERS LIST
I can (or who folow the link) modify the properties of any of the
subscriptors!!!! for example i can change the password any.
How can i autenticate, so that evrebody should to entry the password to
chage the properties and then each person could modify his owner properties?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english

Ana