[Mailman-Users] RE: removing lists with spaces

Staven Bruce Staven.Bruce at valleyair.org
Sat Mar 1 00:27:53 CET 2003

Thanks Vince,

That **seemed** to work, as when I ran rmlist, it gave me the standard
output, however, after completeing the remove, it was still there!, admin
links and adminpages! Any other ideas?

Also, I've figured out you can use "-" dashes in a List Name, but still no
word on "_" underscores or spaces. Does anyone have any ideas?