[Mailman-Users] Monthly password reminders

Paul Dekkers paul at vet.fnt.hvu.nl
Sun Mar 2 18:12:15 CET 2003

Hi,

I disabled the montly password reminder in the general settings, but new
subscribers still get the monthly password reminders by default.
After subscribing they have to disable this by going to their personal
settings page. That seems incorrect to me.

I just got some reminders at the start of this month :-(

Am I doing something wrong?
Paul