[Mailman-Users] Investigating Mailman and have several requests

G Halley george at holylandtrust.org
Fri Mar 7 02:34:09 CET 2003

Thanks Jeremy!

 Yeah,  I was surprised to see the website didn't even have screen
 shots of the list manager's configuration pages.  I'm still looking
 for someone with a dead list that I can see what is actually
 available.

 And on the private replies -- I'm on about 6 different mailing lists.
 On some of them, typically ones without archiving,
 people like private replies to keep down the number
 of incoming messages.  If anyone wanted similar info, I would be glad
 to pass it on to them.

George

---