[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman and spamassassin

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Sat Mar 8 18:19:19 CET 2003

On 26/02/2003 David Gibbs wrote:
> There is a patch on the mailman sf.net site that integrates SpamAssassin
> quite nicely.
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=640518&group_id=103
> &atid=300103

Seems to be nice, but I've a problem: I have installed mailman from
debian, and I have copied Spamassassin.py to /var/lib/mailman/Mailman.
but I have no Mailman/Default.py.in to patch. I have only Default.py,
Default.pyc and Default.pyo. Do I have to selfcompile mailman or is
there another way?

Efficiency and progess is ours one more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor tonight