[Mailman-Users] Re: Reveal Post Sender

Loay Oweis loay at oweitech.com
Sat Mar 8 18:37:25 CET 2003

Barry,

Thanks for the information. In the meantime, I have found ver 2.1 which
seems to have the option I am looking for.

Dear Mailman users,

I am having trouble receiving any post from mailman after I upgraded to ver
2.1 from 2.0x on a Redhat 8.0 server.

Please advise, I cannot find supporting documentation on the upgrade
process.

Regards,
Loay Oweis