[Mailman-Users] customizing text and layout

Thijs Koetsier admin at linux.groningen.net
Wed Mar 12 15:46:16 CET 2003

Hello all,

I'm trying to customize the Mailman interface pages, mainly translating
the text. I've done so with the files located in /mailman/lists/listname
(listinfo.html, options.html, etc.) However, in the listinfo page other
text is placed by including <MM-List-Subscription-Msg>. I cannot seem to
find out where the text is located which this message prints. Can
anybody perhaps help me with this by telling where I can find this text?

Another problem I'm facing; I'm trying to include a CSS-file in
listinfo.html. Therefore, I've added the line
<link rel=stylesheet href=mailman.css type=text/css> to the file, like I
always do with these lines. In my editor, the results of this include do
show, but they do not on the server (when I open the page on the web).
I've ofcourse uploaded the mailman.css file to the same folder as the
listinfo.html is in.
Anybody knows what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

With kind regards,