[Mailman-Users] How does MM 2.1.1 catch bounces? -- too many "Uncaught.."

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Mar 12 15:55:53 CET 2003

Martin,

Have you read through these messages?  Some of the ones I get include
"out of office" messages or other auto-generated messages that aren't
really "bounce" messages.  I.e., they don't indicate a problem
delivering the mail.

My theory is that when I have time I will try and filter out the most
common ones with procmail or the like.

But you certainly don't want someone's account disabled because of some
of these messages.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own