[Mailman-Users] no discernable addresses?

Elena Fraboschi elena at inca.math.indiana.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:38:00 CET 2003

I believe I have pinpointed the root of the problem, which was,
in a nutshell, that mailman received the messages from subscribed
members, and queued them, but failed to deliver to the list
because, it would appear from the bounces log, it does not
recognize the addresses at some point.  Here is the bounces log:

Mar 12 10:38:35 2003 (3705) bounce message w/no discernable addresses:
<200303121531.KAA25827 at inca.math.indiana.edu
u>
Mar 12 10:38:35 2003 (3705) forwarding unrecognized, message-id:
<200303121531.KAA25827 at inca.math.indiana.edu>

Now, at some point "elena at inca.math.indiana.edu" got converted to
"date+msg_ID at inca.math.indiana.edu".

Any advice?  Many thanks, best, elena

P.D.  This is today's behavior, after recompiling and re-installing
anew.  It seems to be an improvement on yesterday.  At least I now
have something to work on.