[Mailman-Users] 2.1 -> 2.1.1 upgrade

Sumeet sumeetp at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:50:59 CET 2003

Yeah, I've done this. Well the patch is pretty easy, patch against the files
listed and configure make make install and all is OK. The thing to note
is -- and i listed this in one of my archive messages is that it breaks the
spaces up in a different manner. it is not a complete fix and if your
subject lines are REALLY long it will still be broken. Having said that, it
works much better than w/o the patch for procmail.