[Mailman-Users] Unable to purge corrupt address

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 08:16:53 CET 2003

The easiest way I've found to do this is to stop Mailman from running
and then use a hex editor to edit the binary directly (change the out of
range value to an standard Ascii value).  Note, that Mailman stores the
email names in several places within the database.

It would be great if someone would write a small script to parse through
the database and check all the email names... sigh, yet another thing on
my list.

Hope that is helpful,
Jon Carnes