[Mailman-Users] list.org down ??

EnviroLink Support support at envirolink.org
Fri Mar 14 15:54:03 CET 2003

Hi -

I've been subscribed to this list for a few weeks, with the idea that I
might switch from Listproc to Mailman in the near future.  I've noticed,
like others on this list, that the list.org website has been inaccessible
for the past three days (at least).  Nslookups from several different
servers yield a "*** Can't find list.org: No answer" message.  I can
access all other websites that I've tried for several days.

Does anyone know why list.org is down?  This certainly makes me hesitate
before making a decision about using Mailman.

Thanks-
Marla

--
EnviroLink Network User Support