[Mailman-Users] multipe domains

Nik Engel news at bronson.de
Wed Mar 19 15:52:59 CET 2003

* Nik Engel <news at bronson.de> [030319 01:12]:

> Hello !
> How can I configure mailman to create lists for multiple domains:
> test.de test2.de ?
> Is it possible ? Nevertheless I want all Lists displayed on the main
> listinfo page. Is this possible ?
Soory the post was maybe not detailed enough.
I read through all FAQ I could find, but there was no instruction to
set up mutliple domains with mailman.
My problem is not postfix but the mailman config.
I am using the debian package. When I type in newlist there is no
possibility to choos or specify the domain.
Anyway I want to have someting like:
all at test.de and another list
all at notest.de !!!!
This actually has to be possible, doesn't it ????

Maybe anyone can give me a hint where to search !

Thankx Nik