[Mailman-Users] Preferred Language

ghhalley ghhalley at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 01:46:53 CET 2003

I'm a newbie to Mailman so be easy on me....

First of all, thanks to all of the developers.  The setup of 2.1.1 was
relatively simple.  Good docs and test scripts!  Thanks

I want to make sure I understand a button on the list information
page.  If you subscribe it askes....

Which language do you prefer to display your messages?  English (USA)

If I set up a list with multiple languages and the chooser picks a
different language than the sender posts to the list -- wouldn't the
message appear garbled?  There is no translation inherent to Mailman
2.1.1, is there?

Thanks in advance,
George