[Mailman-Users] Preferred Language

Dallas Bethune dallas at dreamhost.com
Thu Mar 20 02:55:52 CET 2003

Hi,

That setting just refers to the language mailman will use when
displaying its web interface pages and for all of its own generated
emails.  It won't do anything to messages your users send to the list.

That would be a neat feature, but I think it's a little beyond the
scope of the mailman project.  8-)

	Dallas