[Mailman-Users] Knocked out cgi group (gid)

Mark Gillingham markgill at GreatBooks.Org
Thu Mar 20 18:17:36 CET 2003

Yesterday I was trying to change the certificate on my server because the name of the server changed. Something I did got me in trouble. Now mailman reports that it is expecting gid=48 (apache) but getting gid=502 (webmaster). I double-checked httpd.conf to see what group Apache wants and it is "webmaster." I had not changed this. In fact, I don't understand what I changed. What's my best course?