[Mailman-Users] converting from ListProc

SEACnet List Administrator seaclist at seac.org
Wed Mar 19 05:22:46 CET 2003

Greetings,

My server administrator is considering switching to Mailman.  I run about
40 ListProc lists and really like the email interface.  I definitely do not
want to be stuck with a web-only interface.

Can anyone point me to a How-to-make-the-switch document?  As in, "Here's
the Mailman equivalent of ADD listname password username," "Here's how to
add an owner to multiple lists simultaneously," "Here's how to export a
list of the subscribers," etc.

Thanks,
Traci