[Mailman-Users] filtering Importance headers

Erez Zadok ezk at cs.sunysb.edu
Fri Mar 21 21:49:11 CET 2003

Is there a way that Mailman can remove certain headers before a message is
posted to a list?  In particular, I want to remove the "Importance" header,
which some posters will set to "high" or "urgent" unnecessarily.  Some MUAs
do all kinds of things users dislike for high-priority mails.

Note: I don't want to reject such posts automatically, b/c their content may
still be valuable, just not as urgent as the sender thinks.

Thanks,
Erez.