[Mailman-Users] Re: Error messages using Postfix v.2.0.6

Andre Ricardo andre at abrapiv.com.br
Sat Mar 22 17:32:12 CET 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Ted Dively wrote:

> As my original post says, I *did* this, but I get the exact same error,
> only with "nobody" and "mailman" reversed. In other words, if I compile
> for "nobody" it says I should recompile for "mailman", but if I compile
> for "mailman" it says I should recompile for "nobody". Am I being
> clear? Man, I sure hope so.

	Ok, you tried to change the group for your postfix daemon? I run
sendmail, and had this message, but when I compiled with the nobody flag
it worked! So tri to put the user mailman in the nobody group, in
/etc/group, or try to change with chgrp postfix to mailman, but remember
the possible security issues of this action.