[Mailman-Users] error: site list is missing

Pascal Dreissen pascal at dreissen.nl
Sun Mar 23 07:58:08 CET 2003

Todd,

You have to create a site-wide list called mailman.

/usr/local/mailman/bin/newlist mailman

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Pascal Dreissen

-- Your mouse has moved. In order for the change to take effect,
Windows must be restarted. Reboot now ? [OK] --

[Linux is like a wigwam: no windows, no gates and Apache inside]