[Mailman-Users] Question

Larry Hansford lhansfor at lch-assoc.com
Sun Mar 23 22:37:38 CET 2003

At 02:54 PM 3/21/2003, you wrote:
>Hi, I run a small (max 400) email group for a nonprofit organization.  I
>send emails to this group probably about 10 times weekly.  I just need to
>be able to upload the entire list of of email addresses, and manage that
>list myself, and send emails to that entire list as often as I need to.
>
>Is your software good for this?

Yes, perfect fit.  You can create an "annoucements only or Newsletter" type
list that only you can post messages to.

>   Also, are there any adds that will pop up on the emails?

No.

>   We want ad-free emails, if at all possible.

Mailman is run on your server, and is not a "sponsored" program that uses
advertisements.  I assume you are running a Linux-based e-mail server to
which you can install and interface Mailman.

Larry