[Mailman-Users] Mailman hosting services

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Mar 24 16:10:11 CET 2003

Hello,

This is probably mostly off-topic, so any commercial replies should
probably go directly to me.

I have been asked to support multiple school PTAs, each with one to
three mail lists.

Initially, I have started putting together a proposal for setting up a
computer in a central location that has someone around to reboot it, etc.

However, I would also like to start costing out an option to simply pay
a web and Mailman hosting service to host all the lists, register the
domain, etc.  That way there are professionals dedicated to keeping
Mailman running and it wouldn't all depend on me.

If anyone has good experience with a service and can give me a
recommendation, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own