[Mailman-Users] Web interface

Larry Hansford lhansfor at lch-assoc.com
Mon Mar 24 23:15:12 CET 2003

At 05:03 PM 3/24/2003, abid wrote:
>I believe I installed mailman correctly,  I can create a list and add member
>from the shell.  I can't seem to figure out how to use the webaccess.  I did
>as install notes told me.  My data files are in /usr/local/mailman.  The
>user is in /home/mailman.  What URL do I go to administer mailman.  Any info
>would be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to go to http://www.yourdomain.com/mailman/admin/list_name

If you added yourself to the list, you should have received an e-mail with
the link to your web maintenance page.  If not, you need to verify that
Mailman is running -- use a  ps auxww|grep mailman to verify it is running.

Larry