[Mailman-Users] upgrade problem

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 19:03:23 CET 2003

At 12:37 25/03/2003, Mozzi wrote:
>Hi all
>I upgraded mailman to 2.1.1 and get the following error
>
>sh: /home/mailman/mail/wrapper: No such file or directory
>554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 127
>
>I kept the install directory /home/mailman
>

>Tnx
>
>Mozzi

Having been accurately told that my earlier response to you query was
nonsensense, the question is what is trying to run /home/mailman/mail/wrapper.

With MM 2.0.13 this is what is embedded in the mail aliases so that your
MTA could pipe new messages into Mailman. MM 2.1.1 uses a new script called
mailman for delivering to Mailman.

Have you run  bin/genaliases  per the UPGRADE instructions to regenerate
you mail aliases, rebuilt your aliases database and such?