[Mailman-Users]

Jim Beach landruler at operamail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:22:54 CET 2003

I've just set up a list for my website subscribers. Never done anything like this before. I got mailman through my webhost with "cpanel".

In the General Options category, first setting says I can make case changes only to the public list name.

My list name is Damjamfans. I want it to be DamJamFans or maybe damjamfans.

I've tried changing it but always get an error message:
"real_name attribute not changed! It must differ from the list's name by case only."

According to this post from Todd in the archives, it could be cpanel:

http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users@python.org/msg16259.html

Anyone have any ideas about this?
http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year