[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.1 install question

Thomas Hillson hillson at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 27 22:06:17 CET 2003

I am helping a friend set up Mailman 2.1.1 on a new RedHat 8.0
server, with Postfix as the MTA.

I have only one problem the email goes into the server and goes into
the qfiles/in folder but it does not get passed on anywhere. It just
sits there. It is accepting email from Postfix, why would it not be
passing back out again.

thanks,

--
--Tom