[Mailman-Users] email getting lost..

Sullivan, John jsullivan at mlsnet.com
Thu Mar 27 23:04:45 CET 2003

OK A few problems here.

I have Red Hat 8.0 - Send mail working - MailMan 2.0 somewhat working..

I have configured a list and have signed a few accounts up as tests.

However, when I login in as Administrator and go to the page where I can do
the following.

minutes at lists.dummy.com <mailto:minutes at lists.dummy.com> .

I send a message to the list but nothing happens it seems that none of the 5
test accounts that I have setup receive an email. Nor do I get a bounce back
telling me that anything failed.

My Server name is lists.dummy.com

I have archiving enabled for private use but when I got the Archive page I
see this:

Archive File Not Found

No file /minutes/ (/var/mailman/archives/private/minutes/)

Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong.. I just want to send out a
newsletter and I am getting to the point of wits end...

Thanks..

John