[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.1 install question

Thomas Hillson hillson at iastate.edu
Fri Mar 28 00:38:02 CET 2003

Thanks for the help, I got that fixed now I am getting a different
error that is bouncing the email and it is not getting put into
qfiles.

This is the error I see in my maillog now.
Mar 27 17:38:17 agmail postfix/local[23204]: E1237103824:
to=<help at borg.ag.iastate.edu>, relay=local, delay=2, status=bounced
(Command died with status 1: "/var/mailman/mail/wrapper post help")

--
--Tom