[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.1 install question

ghhalley ghhalley at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 01:25:34 CET 2003

Howdy Tom,

If the error message matches the syntax of your alias files, then you
need to change wrapper to mailman.  The name changed in 2.1.1

For example, these are my aliases for a list on my machine.

hlt-news:              "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman post hlt-news"
hlt-news-admin:        "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman admin hlt-news"
hlt-news-bounces:      "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman bounces hlt-news"
hlt-news-confirm:      "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman confirm hlt-news"
hlt-news-join:         "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman join hlt-news"
hlt-news-leave:        "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman leave hlt-news"
hlt-news-owner:        "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman owner hlt-news"
hlt-news-request:      "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman request hlt-news"
hlt-news-subscribe:    "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe hlt-news"
hlt-news-unsubscribe:  "|/var/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe hlt-news"

Peace,