[Mailman-Users] virtual hosts - archive hostname troubles

sleek sleek at enabled.com
Fri Mar 28 01:46:32 CET 2003

okay I just want to make sure I am setting this up properly - I have virtual
hosts in place.  Installed mailman 2.1.1 on FreeBSD 4.7 Stable machine.

I updated /home/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py with the following:

VIRTUAL_HOSTS = {'lists.host1.com':'host1.com',
                 'lists.host2.com':'host2.com',
                 'lists.host3.com':'host3.com'}
VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = 1

then I fixed the maillists.  by the following command:

withlist -l -r fix_url testing -u lists.host1.com

I have a bit of trouble though.  I can see it in the email header of processed
messages.  the archive hostname for the list still remains as the default name
of the machine.  how can I fix this?

Let me know if more information is needed.  I think I have desciribe

- Noah

--
Net Enabled (http://www.enabled.com)