[Mailman-Users] smtp-failures

Pete Holsberg pjh42 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 18:40:36 CET 2003

I noticed an error message in the logs/smtp-failures file:

Mar 27 20:11:07 2003 TrySMTPDelivery: To [ <a long list of email addresses>
]:
                                                  Mar 27 20:11:07 2003
TrySMTPDelivery:    Mailman.pythonlib.smtplib.SMTPServerDisconnected  /
Connection unexpectedly closed  (dequeued)

Does this mean that none of the people in that long list got the posted
message?

How can I assist the Linux system administration in troubleshooting this?

Thanks.
--
Pete Holsberg