[Mailman-Users] Very bad performance (newbie)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 00:52:27 CET 2003

cpu utilization is low... What disk sub-system are you using and what is
your current processor and memory.

I suspect that you are low on available memory and you are seeing a lot of
virtual memory swapping (plus you probably have an ide disk subsystem.

Just a WAG - but an *educated* WAG  ; )

Jon Carnes