[Mailman-Users] Problem

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 01:07:11 CET 2003

First off, I'm not a big fan of Qmail (ask me why if you want to hear Jon
rant).  That being said, I know it has some automated way of working with
Mailman.  You may have set this up, but it's not working I've seen a few
fixes for this cross the archives so you can do a search there.  It may
help.

Alternately, you can simply define the mailman aliases in your /etc/aliases
file.  Run "newmail" afterwards - assuming that qmail is at least partially
Sendmail compliant or it would break a lot of Linux servers.

Hope this is helpful,

Jon Carnes