[Mailman-Users] problem after upgrading to 2.1

Scott R. Every scott at blast.com
Mon Mar 31 04:53:16 CEST 2003

ok, so i think i have found the/a problem email address:
filipepenagui\xe3o at mail.telepac.pt

when i try to delete it i get the following:
./remove_members overtons_html "filipepenagui\xe3o at mail.telepac.pt"
No such member: filipepenagui\xe3o at mail.telepac.pt

any ideas how to delete a bogus email like this?

thanks in advance.

--On Wednesday, February 5, 2003 11:40 PM -0500 Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com>