[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains with Mailman 2.1.1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat May 3 07:50:19 CEST 2003

This is discussed ad'nausem in the archives.  Feel free to look around.

If you don't want to make an install for each domain, then you'll have
to use some aliases tricks (like those used by Cpanel).

list at domain1.com is aliased as list-domain1 on the local box
list at domain2.com is aliased as list-domain2 on the local box

The other solution is to wait for version 3.x of Mailman.

Jon Carnes