[Mailman-Users] Not able to mail or web server from the Mailman host - another idea?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon May 5 02:18:27 CEST 2003

If it's of any help, you really only need two addresses per list:
  <listname>
  <listname-bounces>

Folks can send requests directly to the list (as long as you have the
list set to intercept requests - "Administrivia turned on").  You will
have to live without confirmations of subscribers unless you want to add
an alias for <listname-confirm>.

If you downgrade to 2.0.13 then you can live without the
<listname-bounces> address as well.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes