[Mailman-Users] scalability

Gerald Livingston debuser at sysmatrix.net
Mon May 5 21:18:49 CEST 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003 13:46:42 -0500
"Peg Bassett" <bassett at indiana.edu> wrote:

> My development team is considering a migration from Majordomo and
> LSoft's Listserv to Mailman.  We want to consolidate all lists,
> approximately 6000, on a single server.  This would add up to about
> 500,000 subscribers and daily traffic close to 400,000 deliveries.  Is
> anyone running a mailman installation of this size?

Look here:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.015.htp

The base of the FAQ wizard is here:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py

Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

'74 Kombi (to be renamed - LifeSaver doesn't 'feel' right)
'69 Type 1 - AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org