[Mailman-Users] "Uncaught bounce notification" for -adminaddresses

Gerald Livingston debuser at sysmatrix.net
Tue May 6 19:43:59 CEST 2003

Have your mail go through procmail and fire it off that way. Your MTA may also have a way to start an external program when mail is received. Possibly by using a .forward for the mail account in question (would require having a HOME directory for that mail user). Cron acts on times, not events as far as I know.

--
Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

'74 Kombi (to be renamed - LifeSaver doesn't 'feel' right)
'69 Type 1 - AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org