[Mailman-Users] Configuring Virtual Domains

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri May 9 09:33:51 CEST 2003

Hi,

I share a server with some folks. Someone setup mailman and created a
list for their domain (say foo-list at jim.com). Now I tried to setup a
list for my domain (say bar-list at mike.com) by adding all the necesary
aliasis and ran the newlist script but it sent me a confirmation for
bar-list at jim.com. How do I specify bar-list at mike.com using the
same installation of Mailman 2.0.13? If I edit mm_cfg.py will that
mess up foo-list at jim.com?

Also, how do I delete bar-list at jim.com?

Finally, is there any document or howto that describes this well?

Thanks,
Mike

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are