[Mailman-Users] A couple of questions

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 9 17:44:25 CEST 2003

If you look in the file "INSTALL" which came with the source, you will
see that it has some nice instructions for modifying your httpd.conf
file.

===
#  httpd configuration settings for use with mailman.
#

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/
Alias /pipermail/ /var/mailman/archives/public/
<Directory /var/mailman/archives>
        Options +FollowSymlinks
</Directory>

#
# Uncomment the following line, replacing www.example.com
# with your server's name, to redirect queries to /mailman
# to the listinfo page (recommended).