[Mailman-Users] HELP!!! Removing WebArchive Messages?

Heath Raftery hraftery at myrealbox.com
Wed May 14 13:54:48 CEST 2003

I'm not an authority on this at all, but I just had to do what I think
you are describing, and it went off without a hitch.

Firstly, don't delete the HTML, it is generated automatically from the
archives. Instead, edit the archives mbox files
(~/archives/private/your-list.mbox/your-list.mbox) and delete the
emails you don't want. When deleting emails, make sure you remove right
from the From line to the blank line before the next From line.

Then just run ~/bin/arch --wipe your-list. Allowing clients to do that?
I'm not sure.

Heath

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 07:54  AM, erecio at polywog.navpoint.com