[Mailman-Users] SMTP problems continued

Computing, Creative creative.computing at PTSEM.EDU
Wed May 14 19:06:12 CEST 2003

Hey all.  Just recently i had a problem with mailman not sending any mail
and thanks to you guys, that problem was solved.  Unfortunatly that server
kind of crapped out so i decded to reinstall mailman 2.1.2 on redhat 8... I
followed every direction, and made sure not to neglect any as i did last
time.  Unfortunatly once again i'm having problem with it sending.  I think
the problem is not related because i am getting stuff in the smtp-error log.
This is what it continually repeats:

May 14 12:58:42 2003 (797) delivery to creative.computing at ptsem.edu failed
with code -1: ignore

Would anyone mind lending me some advice again, i am very greatful still
from the first time and would appriciate just as much now.

Mike