[Mailman-Users] Archive link only gives /pipermail/

Fran Lawas-Grodek Fran.Lawas-Grodek at nasa.gov
Fri May 16 05:11:39 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same problem that Chris reported on
May 6, 2003:

"I've upgraded my old 2.0.13 list to 2.1.1 from Debin/testing.
All is working fine except that the link to the archives is
just "/pipermail/". Shouldn't this be "/pipermail/list/"? "

In my case, I've just upgraded from 2.0.8 to 2.1.2.  It appears
that <MM-Archive><MM-List-Name> in the listinfo template is not
resolving the list name on the line where the http link is
defined -- it resolves to just "/pipermail/".  I have too
many lists to go ahead and hard-code each General list info
page -- something is not quite right.

Any thoughts?  I'd greatly appreciate it.

Please be sure to email directly -- I am not a current subscriber
to the list.

Thanks in advance,

Fran Lawas-Grodek
Cleveland, OH USA