[Mailman-Users] setting posting privileges

Martin Skjoldebrand Martin.Skjoldebrand at forumsyd.se
Sat May 17 17:38:34 CEST 2003

"Gaurav Pathak" <gaurav.p at directi.com> writes:
>The problem is that I have to add all the non subscribers
>who are
>allowed to post without approval individually. I cannot
>add something
>like .*@mycompany.com.
>Is there any method by which I can grant all email address
>of
>particualar domain the ability to send mail without
>approval of
>moderator.

I've been thinking somewhat the same thing.
Do your *@mycompany.com people need to be identifieable
individually be email address?
If not, you could perhaps setup a group on your mail server
and subscribe the group to the list.

Hopefully there is a more ellegant solution.

mvh/ Regards,

Martin S.
CTO, Forum Syd
OBS: Supportfrågor ska skickas till: support at forumsyd.se
(or "support")

"Not only could we know everything, we do. We just tell
ourselves we don't to make it all bearable."