[Mailman-Users] Aliases ...

schuetzen chasm at texas.net
Mon May 19 04:42:09 CEST 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003 19:58:10 -0400, you wrote:

>I, hope that someone other than the Mailman developers steps up to
>carry that torch.

well, again, Mailman is not the only Linux product out there.
a lot of people prefer   EZMLM         but i have not tried it.  I have two
lists on my webhost mirroring two still on YHG.  They seem to be working well
but it is still not easy for people to leave the lists or to join until I create
some instructions for footers and welcome and so on.
chas