[Mailman-Users] List members not receiving mail?

Rajib Momen elrond at bostoncomputing.net
Wed May 21 19:11:28 CEST 2003

Hi guys,

Anyone know how you can check which users on a certain list during a
given mailing got the message, and which did not? I was looking through
my error log thingy in mailman/logs and didn't see anything. Is there
somewhere else I should be looking? Last night it appears that some
people received a particular message while many others did not and I'm
trying to troubleshoot it. Frankly, I don't even know where to begin.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rajib Momen

President, Director of I.T.