[Mailman-Users] announce-only list config

Dan Leavitt dll at scitools.com
Sat May 24 02:51:04 CEST 2003

Thanks for the reply.  I'll certianly look closer at your ideas
when time permits.  For now, I've implemented a solution
to the reply-all issue by sending the posting address to /dev/null
and creating a special -private posting address.    This makes
it so that legitimate posters can use the special address and
those who hit reply-all by mistake won't get moderation
or rejection messages, it will just be quiet.

Thanks again,
Dan